maandag 9 mei 2011

Changing Paper Colors in PSE

Today, I’m going to show you how to change the colors of a paper so you can match your photos perfectly using any kit! 
The first thing you need to do is open the paper you want to work with.  I’m using this pretty blue and white paisley paper from my Country Spring kit.
SG_000047
Now, I say I want to change the white portion of the paisley to a different color.  I’m going to go with a pretty green color for this example.  I’m using #bab454.  Now go to the top menu and choose Enhance > Adjust Color > Replace Color.
SG_000048
Move the Replace Color box over to the side, make sure that the “Preview” box is checked.
SG_000049
In the “Selection” area of the Replace Color box (at the top), click on the color chip.  The Color Selector box will come up.  Use the eyedropper to select the color in the paper you want to change.  I selected the cream color.
SG_000051
SG_000052
Now down in the “Replacement” section (at the bottom of the box), click on the color chip.  This pulls up the color selector box.  Enter the color you want to replace the original with.  I used #bab454.  Click OK.
SG_000053
Now the original color has been replaced with the new color.  Now you may want to play with the sliders in the “Replacement” section of the Replace Color box.  Adjust them until you get the look you want.  You may also want to play with the “Fuzziness” slider to further adjust your paper.  When done, click OK.
SG_000054
Now you can use your color-coordinated paper in your layout!  This is such a great way to change up a kit to perfectly match your photos.  It’s easy and can be used with papers and elements!  Here’s my final adjusted paper.
SG_000055
Have fun!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten